Product Code : BCN4
Check-in at our office in central Barcelona and meet your guide. For the first part of the activity, enjoy a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter. Stroll down one of the most important streets in the city until you reach the Cathedral of Barcelona. You will have some free time to visit the same on your own. Meet your guide again to continue the walking tour.
Walk the narrow streets of the oldest part of the city and discover the many secrets it holds. Marvel at the quaint medieval places hidden to the crowds and learn about their huge historical significance.
Did you know the Gothic Quarter shelters the Old Jewish Quarter of Barcelona? Follow your guide to Plaça Catalunya to board an air-conditioned coach for a panoramic tour through the city. Drive through Passeig de Gràcia and admire the most popular Gaudi Houses, Casa Batlló and Casa Milà (La Pedrera). Notice some the most important modernist façades.
Next, listen to your guide’s explanations as we drive near the sea. Discover the changes to the coastline of Barcelona for the Olympic Games in 1992. See the Olympic Port, the beach and the fisherman’s quarter from the bus, called Barceloneta. Head to the Montjuïc Mountain, main scenery of the Olympic Gamesin 1992. Ride the cable car for amazing views over the city. At the end of the tour we will stop in the MNAC viewpoint to see one of the most beautiful panoramic views of the city.
- Transportation in air-conditioned motor-coach
- Half-day tour to explore the Gothic and Modernist Barcelona
- Mirador and Castell de Montjuiuml
- Cable Car takes the visitor to Parc de Montjuiuml
- Professional guide for personalized experience
- Explore Poble Espanyol, an open-air Spanish architectural museum
- Admire the typical terrace of La Pedrera showcasing the medieval knights
- Discover the Barcelona Cathedral representing the beauty of the Gothic Catalan art
- Professional Guide
- Montjuïc cable car ride
- Entrance to the Cathedral of Barcelona
- Audio-guide system
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Drinks unless specified
Know Before You Book
- We are reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour
- The service will be replaced by the Port Cable Car
- From the end of January to the beginning of March the cable car is under maintenance
- The duration of the tour includes transportation
Know Before You Go
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.