Product Code : BCNFC
No ardent football fan can miss this FC Barcelona Stadium tour during a trip to Barcelona in Spain. Start your Barcelona Museum tour on the first floor of the Museum, a modern section with interactive displays on the Club's History, players, matches as well as a wide collection of memorabilia and trophies. Don’t miss the Messi Space and European Cups areas.
The Camp Nou Experience gives you a peek into the lives of celebrity players in the league of Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Messi. Strolling around the complex, football fans can make their fantasy come true. The Barca passion is evident in every inch of Camp Nou, from the changing room and the tunnel to the pitch, from viewers can feel goosebumps gazing at the views of the whole stadium.
Your Barcelona Camp Nou tickets give you access to areas like the television studio, mixed zone where Messi and Co. give interviews about the action after the match, pressroom and press box with a panoramic view of the largest stadium in Europe, which has the capacity to seat 98000 spectators. The tour ends on the second floor, and here you have the option of discovering the fascinating Multimedia space which was renovated in January 2010.
- See memorabilia on the history of FC Barcelona
- Pay homage to the area dedicated to Messi
- Walk on the pitch of the largest stadium in Europe
- Exclusive interactive audio-video displays
- 1.5-hour tour of Camp Nou and FC Barcelona Museum
- Bilingual guide specialized in soccer
- Radio guide system
- Entrance and guided visit to F.C.B Museum
- Air conditioned motor
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transfer from F.C.B Museum to city center
Know Before You Book
- The Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
Know Before You Go
- Wear comfortable clothes
- It will not be necessary to print the voucher
No options available on this date.