Product Code : BCNWT2
Printed Voucher Required
On this small-group walking tour in Barcelona, you will have the opportunity to indulge your tastebuds in selected chocolate shops, bakeries and cafes of the city. The chocolate walking tour of Barcelona, will help you know about the tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain. Follow your professional guide to choicest patisseries and cafes located in the cobbled streets of the old Gothic Quarter and El Born Quarters.
The Barcelona walking tour includes 10 tastings of delicious Spanish desserts, including the famous 'melindros' and 'churros'. In the El Born Quarter, you will enjoy a glass of cava and sample two fine quality chocolates which are made of exotic cocoa. There will also be the chance to try out some artisanal candy, traditional turron.
Centuries back, this atmospheric area was the home of the chocolate guild, and even today, you can travel back in time to those days, while you immerse in the sweet aromas and flavors of traditional sweets and chocolates. The Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour is one of the top things to do in Barcelona, especially for foodies with a sweet tooth.
- Taste 10 Spanish cuisine delicacies including melindros and churros
- Explore old Gothic Quarter and El Born Quarters
- 2.5-hour chocolate and sweets walking tour in Barcelona
- Visit traditional patisseries and cafes in the historic neighbourhoods of Barcelona
- Learn about sweets and chocolates traditions in Spain
- 5 stops with more than 10 tastings with chocolates, sweets and drinks
- Gourmet walking tour
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- English Official Guide
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Know Before You Book
- For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this is a walking tour
- Not accessible for disabled people
- Arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
Know Before You Go
- We cannot provide food substitutions for this tour for vegans, gluten & dairy-free, allergic to nuts
- Children below 4 years of age are free of charge, no food and drink provided
No options available on this date.