Product Code : BCNHIGAU
In the beginning, enjoy a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter. Stroll down one of the most important streets in the city until you reach the Cathedral of Barcelona. You will have some free time to visit on your own. Meet your guide again to continue the walking tour. Walk the narrow streets of the oldest part of the city. Marvel at the quaint medieval places hidden to the crowds and learn about their huge historical significance. Did you know the Gothic Quarter shelters the Old Jewish Quarter of Barcelona?
Follow your guide to Plaça Catalunya to board an air-conditioned coach for a panoramic tour through the city. Drive through Passeig de Gràcia and admire the most popular Gaudi Houses, Casa Batlló and Casa Milà(La Pedrera). See one of the most modernist façades. See the Olympic Port, the beach and the fisherman’s quarter from the bus, called Barceloneta.
Head to the Montjuïc Mountain, main scenery of the Olympic Games in 1992. Ride the cable car for amazing views over the city. At the end, we will stop in the MNAC viewpoint to see one of the most beautiful panoramic views of the city. Between both parts of the tour you will have 1hour of free time for lunch. At 14:45 you will have to check-in again in Sardenya 311 office for Sagrada Familia guided tour. An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica.
Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets. Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details.
Board an air-conditioned coach for a short trip to the Park Güell, located in the upper part of the city. Enjoy a guided tour of the Park and discover why it is one of the most emblematic works by Gaudí. Wonder at the magnificent skills of Gaudí and its organic style displayed all over the park.
Follow your guide and board the coach again for a short trip to Passeig de Gràcia, the most important street in the city. Stroll down the same admiring the many modernist buildings. Stop in front of La Pedrera and at Casa Batlló and marvel at Gaudí’s abilities.
- Board an air conditioned coach for a panoramic tour through the city
- Enjoy a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter and enter the beautiful Cathedral of Barcelona
- Admire Gaudí’s mastery and learn about the symbolism of his works
- Visit two of the most important landmark in the city of Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia and the Park Güell
- Entrance to the Cathedral of Barcelona
- Montjuïc cable car ride
- Admission to Park Güell and Sagrada Familia
- Local guide
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Admission to Casa Milà (La Pedrera)
Know Before You Book
- Visitors cannot enter barefoot. No flip flops permitted. No see-through clothing permitted
- Catholic church dress code: Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except religious, health or belief-related reasons
- The service will be replaced by the Port Cable Car when the cable car is closed for maintenance
- From the end of January to the beginning of March the cable car is under maintenance
Know Before You Go
- Failure to show up at the established check in time may entail losing the tour
- Due to security checks held by Sagrada Familia, waiting times to access the venue may be longer
- Access with plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies is not permitted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that some walking is included in the tour, comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
No options available on this date.
Location & Meeting Points
No Review Available
We couldn't find any review for this product.