Product Code : BCNFSD
One of the popular things to do while in Spain is to watch a Flamenco performance, a traditional art form based on the folklore music of southern Spain. Dip into your cultural side in Barcelona, by reserving an evening for a Flamenco show at Tablao Cordobes. Established in the year 1970, the Tablao Cordobes has the reputation of being one the most respected Flamenco venues in the country, and is the stage for many talented artists.
Your Flamenco show ticket gives you a unique opportunity to witness an authentic Flamenco show from a raised platform called the Tablao. The show is held in a way similar to a Flamenco family party with a maximum of 180 guests are seated around the stage. The venue has very interesting domed architecture, and actually resembles a cave, with high-class acoustics that allow natural flow of sound, without the artificial support of microphones and devices.
You will be served a gourmet menu by Chef Jordi Navarro. The buffet will include a delicious array of 32 hot and cold specialties that are typical to Spanish cuisine. You can expect the opportunity to sample dishes like the famous paella, pintxos, Tapas, meat, fish and rice as well as mouthwatering desserts, selection of pastries and portions of fresh seasonal fruit.
- Evening at the famous Tablao Cordobes
- Gourmet menu with 32 hot and cold dishes of Spanish cuisine
- 1-hour Flamenco show showcasing music culture of the country
- Exclusive seating around the stage
- Flamenco show
- Drink or dinner (depending on the selected option)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food, drinks and other services not specified above
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No shows will not be refunded
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.