Product Code : TIKE-C
Thailand’s capital is famous for its grand temples and vibrant street life. But you can also have a very offbeat experience while in Bangkok. Leave the buzz of the big city behind you and escape to tranquility on this Bangkok bike tour. You will begin the day with a pick-up around 08:00 AM and be transported in an air-conditioned van to the Pier, from where you will jump on a boat to cross the Chao Phaya River. After reaching the other side, you will enter the vicinity of Bang Krajao to soak in the luxury of verdant tree-filled surroundings of this isolated island.
This half-day tour of Bangkok will give you the opportunity to pedal your bike through orchards and forests in what is referred to as Bangkok's green lungs. On your 15-mile (25-km) ride, you can expect to see the forest reserve of Sri Nakarin, which is the ideal place for a quiet picnic lunch. This half-day guided tour from Bangkok is the perfect choice for those who prefer to taste the slow life. You can spot lizards and even turtles as you immerse in the wilderness, surprisingly close to the noise and lights of Bangkok. The tour ends in the afternoon with a return to Bangkok.
- Escape to a forested island of Sri Nakarin
- Bike around the countryside and forests
- Scenic boat ride across the Chao Phraya river
- Picnic lunch in the wilderness of Bang Krajao
- Half Day Guided Bike Tour from Bangkok
- Bicycle and equipments
- English speaking guide
- Return transfers from hotel on sharing basis
- Picnic style Thai lunch
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.