Product Code : TDSF-C
Sign up for a half-day tour in Bangkok to explore Damnoen Saduak, a village famous for it’s floating market with hundreds of small rowing boats selling tropical fruits like Malacca grape, Chinese grapefruit, mangoes, bananas and coconut. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market tour will take you 100 kilometers (62 mi) southwest of Bangkok, The narrow canals of this area are best experienced by boat. Away from the bustle of the Thai capital, this Bangkok guided tour gives you a refreshing perspective into the everyday life of traditional Thailand.
Your professional guide will escort you on the tour and offs interesting insights into the life of locals in the Damnoen Saduak village. You have the option of taking a private tour of the market at an additional cost. Since the markets are set up during the early part of the day, it is recommended that you schedule your visit accordingly. Damnoen Saduak village is a great place to buy souvenirs, vegetables and tropical fruits. You can take a boat ride at the floating market to come even closer to the remote villages, gardens and plantations that dot the banks of the canals.
- Morning tour of Damnoen Saduak village
- Ride in traditional long-tailed boats through narrow canals
- Escape the hustle bustle of Bangkok
- See the famous floating market of Bangkok
- Experience traditional Thai life
- English speaking guide
- Two-way transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry to the floating market
- Travel insurance
- Market tour on long-tail boat
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation.
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.