Product Code : TBMG-C
Printed Voucher Required
With more than 90% Buddhist population, Thailand is a country with some of the largest and most famous Buddhist temples. The capital, Bangkok is called the City of Temples for its over 1000 Buddhist temples. Take a Bangkok guided tour to explore the spiritual side of the city and admire the grand architecture of its Wats.
On this Bangkok day tour, you will first see the Marble Temple, which is a beautiful blend of European and Thai architectural styles. You will learn more about its architecture as well as the fascinating history behind its construction. The Marble temple, built in the 19th-century by King Chulalongkorn (King Rama V) has intricate Carrera marble pillars, a marble courtyard and two large marble lions standing guard at the entrance.
The Bangkok city tour will then help you explore the Golden Temple, which houses the Golden Buddha statue weighing 5.5 tonnes, which is the most precious Buddha idol in the world. The gold sculpture dates back to the 13th century. Notice the displays in the temple to know more about the history of how the statue came to be placed here. These two temples are the top places to visit in Bangkok.
- See the most precious Buddha idol in the world
- Explore the blend of Thai and European architecture at Marble Temple
- 1000 images of Buddha with different Postures
- Study temple architecture in Bangkok
- Entry tickets at the above mentioned two temples
- Return transfer to Marble Temple Golden Buddha in shared air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Pick up drop off from Hotel Lobby
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.