Product Code : TCRV-C
Printed Voucher Required
If you are looking for a special evening experience during your trip to Bangkok, you can consider booking a night river cruise. An ideal option is the Arena River Cruise, which is a refurbished Thai rice barge with vintage and royal appeal. With a limited capacity of up to 60 guests, this cruise boat offers a more intimate experience. Away from the rush hour and bright lights of Thailand’s capital, you can slow down and cruise along the gentle river, enjoying the cool breeze and laid-back vibe. Keep a lookout for the cityscape in the distance and try to identify the landmarks along the river banks.
The sight of the illuminated Bangkok with all its grand temples and monuments is enchanting. This dinner cruise in Bangkok offers a taste of India with a live performance by an Indian singer. The dinner menu features an array of Indian and Thai dishes. The Bangkok Arena River Cruise will start from Asiatique Pier and end at the same place. The Arena River Cruise in Bangkok with Buffet Dinner is one of the top things to do in Bangkok at night.
- Live Music by Indian singer or musician
- River Cruise on refurbished Thai rice barge
- 3-hour scenic Arena River Cruise by night in Bangkok
- Enjoy Indian and Thai cuisine
- Shared Transfers from/to centrally located hotels
- Indian Masala Tea Indian Desserts
- Authentic Indian and Thai Full-Fledged Dinner Buffet on Arena River Cruise
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.