Product Code : CNSP
Pick this day trip from Cannes to combine the best of medieval charm and jet-setting atmosphere. Driving through scenic Provencal and French Riviera landscapes, you will first embark on a tour of Port Grimaud. Look forward to seeing a typically medieval village with cobbled streets and flower-draped houses. The brightly painted houses, canals and footbridges of the traffic-free waterfront resort town of Port Grimaud will remind you of Venice.
One of the popular things to do here is to explore the canals by motorboat. After this, you will continue for a tour of Saint Tropez, the French seaside town synonymous with celebrities, beach clubs and the yachting life. Expect to find pretty pastel-coloured houses, cobblestone streets and picturesque squares along with deep-blue Mediterranean coastal waters.
You can spend time discovering La Ponche, the historic centre, which is the buzzing hub of the town with chic shops, cafés and restaurants. One of the most photographed locations in St.Tropez is the Vieux Port, where fishing boats and glitzy yachts dock in the harbour. The Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud day tour is a great option to find classic French Riviera townscapes.
- See the main attractions of Saint-Tropez and Port Grimaud
- Discover the medieval village of Port Grimaud
- Visit two of the classic French Riviera towns
- Explore the jet setting town of Saint-Tropez
- Full day tour of French Riviera from Cannes
- Air-conditioned Motor-coach
- Hotel Transfers
- Professional Guide during the tour
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Entrance Fee at the museums and the archaeological sites
- Personal Expenses
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Minimum 2 Pax required for the booking confirmation
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.