Product Code : ANSEF-C
If you enjoy adventures, consider signing up for a scenic one-hour aerial tour from Talkeetna Airport. One of the best options to explore the landscape from the skies is the Southside Explorer flightseeing tour. During this tour, you can look forward to getting acquainted with Denali and the Alaska Range from the comfortable seat of your airborne vehicle.
The Southside Explorer Tour flies along the path of the Talkeetna river over the Susitna Valley. This flightseeing tour from Talkeetna is a perfect choice to see a landscape filled with icefalls, gorges, glaciers and snowy mountain peaks. Two of the special attractions of this Talkeetna flightseeing excursion are the Great Gorge of the Ruth Glacier and the Don Sheldon amphitheater.
Sit back and relax on the flights as you take in the glory of the pristine nature surrounding you. The mountain flights art the best way to explore the geography of Denali, where one can clearly witness see the shift of the North American and Pacific plates, responsible for creating some of the largest mountains in the world.
- Spot the Great Gorge of the Ruth Glacier
- Explore the landscape of Denali
- Aerial tour from Talkeetna Airport
- See the Don Sheldon amphitheater
- 1-hour Southside Explorer flightseeing tour
- Live commentary on-board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Kindly check-in 45 minutes prior to departure time
- Please Bring Long pants, Closed-toe shoes, Sunglasses , Camera, With extra batteries & Memory Cards
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.