Product Code : SOAC
Printed Voucher Required
Book a semi-private, small-group Amalfi Coast day tour and explore the classic Italian coastline, which is considered one of the most beautiful in the world. Starting from Sorrento, your Amalfi Coast tour will take you along the cliffs that overlook the famous coastline called the Coastal Road. Don’t take your eyes off the road, because every inch is perfection on the Amalfi Coast guided tour. The first scheduled stop of the hilltop village of Positano.
Explore the steep streets filled with shops and cafes and make time to visit the beach from where you can admire the lovely mosaic dome of the Cathedral. From Positano, the tour continues to Amalfi town, where you can wander around, soaking in the lively ambience before having a delicious light lunch. Amalfi has another gorgeous Cathedral which makes a statement with its black-and-white striped marble facade.
Finally, it is time to climb up the hill to the lovely town of Ravello, which is known for its elaborately styled villas and lush gardens filled with sculptures. This is the place to soak in eye-popping views of endless blue bays. The tour ends here and you will travel back to your hotel in Sorrento.
- Visit the pretty town of Positano
- Spend time in Amalfi town
- Explore the beautiful views from Ravello
- Drive along the coastline of Amalfi
- 8-hour tour of the famous Amalfi Coast from Sorrento
- Hotel Transfers
- Professional guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned minivan
- Optional* In Amalfi Join boat ride of the area(€12.00 to be paid on spot)
- Entrance fees
Know Before You Book
- Children below 2 years of age are free
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.