Product Code : PRODUCT6348
Pay a visit to Egypt's beautiful second city. First visit Pompay's Pillar, it was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean.
We will drive on to visit the Catacombs, the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Then we will have lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria, and then proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient Lighthouse of Alexandria. Then we will head for Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Thereafter you shall be driven back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Visit to Egypts beautiful second city
- Enjoy fresh seafood as you take in the breathtaking view of the Mediterranean
- Explore Khan El-Khalili and Cairo’s old bazaar
- Visit the Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- See rock-cut Roman catacombs, ruins of a Roman temple complex, and Qaitbey Citadel
- Pick up & drop off from hotel in Cairo
- Private air-conditioned transport
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Personal expense
Know Before You Book
- Bibliotheca Alexandrina is closed on Fridays and on every public holiday
- To enter the reading of area of Library you will need to purchase a ticket
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Private Day Tour To Alexandria from Cairo
Operating Hours: 08:00 Hours
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.