Product Code : DVNK
When you book a Dubrovnik to Krka National Park tour, you also get the opportunity to enjoy a fabulous 3-hour long coastal drive that takes you into the lush Neretva Valley. Your Krka National Park day trip will take you to the town of Skradin, from where there will be a boat ride up the river Krka.
You will pass the largest waterfalls called Skradinski Buk, a huge clear pool with waterfalls cascading above and below. There are 17 waterfalls in all, bordered by lush plantations. Then, you can pick one of the other boat tours, like the one that goes to the islands Visovac, situated in the middle of the river.
You can also choose to explore an old monastery, dating back to the 18th-century, where monks will give you a tour of the interior and a small museum. Alternatively, you could choose to hike along the many trails, including the main loop of the park, which can be completed in It takes just an hour. Your National Park Krka tickets will give you about 4 hours of time to explore the park. The private day tour to Krka National Park ends with a drive back to Dubrovnik.
- Visit the old monastery and museum
- See the largest waterfalls of Skradinski Buk
- Scenic boat ride from Skradin
- Private day trip to Krka National Park from Dubrovnik
- Hike along the trails of the National Park
- Hotel transfers
- Insurance, road tolls, vat and taxes
- Entrance tickets to the national park
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- This tours are calculated per vehicle
Know Before You Go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so kindly wear comfortable shoes
No options available on this date.