Product Code : PRODUCT5229
Discover one of the oldest and largest national parks in Croatia. The unity and harmony of the 16 lakes here and their rare natural and cultural value is not only famous throughout Croatia, but also worldwide; earning this remarkable national park a coveted place on UNESCO's list of World Heritage sites.
Arriving at Plitvice, you'll walk through these ancient woodlands. The path takes us first across Gornja Jezera (Upper Lakes), a system of 12 lakes separated by travertine barriers. Wherever you are in Plitvice, it is easy to see why its travertine marble formations are such an extraordinary natural phenomenon.
The barriers, sills and other forms created in these lakes, the karst rivers and streams are still an ongoing process that shapes the wonderful landscapes. It is these same travertine formations that have and are still creating the numerous magnificent waterfalls here.
- Experience amazing landscape that you will hardly encounter anywhere else in the world
- Take a walk along one of UNESCO's World Heritage sites
- Enjoy lush and pristine valley with dazzling terraced lakes, waterfalls and several kilometres of boardwalks
- Comfortable private transportation
- Professional private English speaking guide
- Meals and personal expenses
- Entrance fees for National Park Plitvice
Know Before You Book
- Border crossing - do not forget to bring your passport or ID
- Private tours give you the freedom to tailor up your own schedules & itineraries
Know Before You Go
- There is a moderate amount of walking on the tour including some stairs
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and clothing
Plitvice National Park
Operating Hours: 12:00 Hours
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.