Product Code : ZUBZ
Book a two-hour Zurich city tour to explore the buzzing financial capital of Switzerland. During your comfortable, air-conditioned coach, listen to the expert commentary of your professional guide and learn more about Zurich and its history.
On your Zurich guided tour, you will get the chance to see the National Museum, the shopping avenue of Bahnhofstrasse and the famous financial district where all the Swiss banks have their offices. There will be a photo stop at the port of lovely Lake Enge. You will then go on to the Opera House and the Richberg district featuring charming mansions. Look forward to an uphill ride by cogwheel train to admire wide-angle views of the city, the lake and the Alps. One of the best things to do in Zurich is to explore Zurich University Quarter, which houses a wonderful art museum.
After this, you will reach the Old Town and see St. Peter church with Europe's largest clock-face, the Grossmuumnster Church and the Fraumünster church with stained glass windows by the master artist, Marc Chagal. The Zurich tour will end after a short guided walk in the Old Town. You will then drive back on Limmatquai at Sihlquai bus parking.
- Ride the Dolderbahn railway to Zurichberg
- Includes guided walk of Old Town
- See all main landmarks of Zurich
- 2.5-hour tour of Zurich tour
- See the historic University Quarter
- Audio guide in Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Ride with cogwheel railway
- Live guided tour in English and German
- Personal expenses
- Food & Beverages
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children upto 5 years are free of charge
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher printed/digital at the meeting point
No options available on this date.