Product Code : 151
Printed Voucher Required
For a more personable experience, why not opt for our small group tours? With a maximum of 17 guests per tour, you'll have more one on one time with your expert guide to ask all of your questions and learn more about the top UK locations on your day tour - Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath! Windsor Windsor - awash with natural beauty, discover the 17th century historical monuments which line its cobbled streets. Fans of the Royal family will be in their element! Steeped in history, you will have the option to visit the home of Queen Elizabeth II and enjoy a through the keyhole experience of the world's largest and oldest castle. Enjoy leisure time in the royal town of Windsor. Mysterious Stonehenge The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress. Free Lunch Pack - More Sightseeing Time To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won't waste valuable exploring time. Roman Baths No tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain's only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch-lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath's healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo-classical salon.
- Return transportation on a luxury coach and free lunch pack included
- Have a personable experience with a small group tour to 3 of the UK's top destinations
- Visit the world-famous Roman Baths in the gorgeous City of Bath
- Entry to the 5,000 year old monument of Stonehenge
- Maximum of 17 guests per tour giving you more time with your guide
- Explore the royal town of Windsor and soak in sensational views of Windsor Castle
- Free lunch pack
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Professional guide
- Return transportation
- Entry to the Roman Baths
- Leisure time in Windsor
- Entry to Windsor Castle
Know Before You Book
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free Lunch pack
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
No options available on this date.