Product Code : 150
The small group tour will take you first to Windsor, the home of the 900-years old 11th-century Windsor Castle, the royal residence of the Queen of England. During your visit to the largest continually inhabited castle on the planet, you will get the chance to learn about the lives of the modern Royal Family, and get detailed information on British imperial history.
Windsor Castle is a popular attraction for its grand Baroque State Apartments and Grand Reception room which is the stage for official visits by Heads of State and mega-events. Another popular place in Windsor is the St George’s Chapel, which is the final resting place of royals like Henry VIII, Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. Next on the itinerary is the ancient city of Bath, which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
During your tour of Bath, you will see the Roman Baths, an ancient bathing complex that still flows with natural hot water from hot water springs. Other noteworthy landmarks in the city include the Jane Austen Centre, the Royal Crescent, the Bath Preservation Trust Museums, the Fashion Museum, and the Museum of Bath Architecture. Don’t miss the views of River Avon and Great Putney Bridge.
Finally, on the Windsor, Stonehenge, Bath tour, you will reach the UNESCO World Heritage site of Stonehenge, the most well-recognized prehistoric structure in the world. This unique landmark comprising of 5,000-year-old Neolithic stones standing in a circle will make you think about the theories surrounding its construction. Decide on whether Stonehenge was a religious temple, an astronomical clock or a Bronze Age burial ground. You can also plan to browse through over three hundred exhibits of archaeological value in the Visitors Center and exhibition. The Stonehenge, Windsor, Bath tour ends here.
- See the Roman Baths
- Go to the Stonehenge site
- See the Georgian City of Bath
- Visit three landmarks in the UK
- Discover the Windsor Castle
- Visit to Windsor Castle
- Return transportation
- Explore the Historic City of Bath
- See the magnificent Stonehenge
- Professional guide
- Entrance to venue as per the option selected
Know Before You Book
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change
- Students must show valid student ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks is valid until 31st March 2021
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.