Product Code : 940-V
Enjoy a day in Windsor, exploring at your own pace with this relaxing day trip by rail. Begin at Paddington Station ready for your 09:21am departure via Slough. All that’s left is to take your seats and head off towards Windsor.
Explore the beautiful Berkshire town of Windsor at your own pace with its rich Royal history, pretty countryside walks and a quaint town centre.
Visit Windsor Castle
Discover why this impressive castle is The Queen’s favourite weekend residence and explore the rich history contained within its walls. Explore the opulent State Apartments with their priceless artworks, including pieces by Rembrandt and Leonardo Da Vinci and pay a visit to St George’s Chapel, the final resting place of Queen Mary, Henry VIII and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.
The tour is unescorted, accompanied by an audio guide and lasts approximately two hours.
Return to London
You are free to choose when you return. Trains return to London every 20-30 minutes until approximately 10pm
Please Note: The train times are subject to change, depending on availability on the train services. So it is highly important that you leave your contact number & email address to notify about the changes.
- A day trip by rail to the gorgeous Windsor
- Standard Return Train Tickets
- Enjoy a visit to the magnificent Windsor Castle
- Standard class return train tickets to Windsor
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Food and drink
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Book
- Please ensure your contact number and email address when booking, so we can notify in case of change
- The train times are subject to change, depending on availability on the train services
Know Before You Go
- You must change trains at Slough
- Trains return to London every 20-30 minutes until approximately 10 pm
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point