Product Code : 24D
The private Stonehenge and Bath tour begins with a journey from London to the village of Lacock, which is famous for its history as a wool village from the 13th-century. Spend time strolling around the charming medieval streets, finding historic architecture and seeing the Abbey. Next on the agenda is a visit to the city of Bath, which is a listed UNESCO World Heritage Site. The prime attraction here is the ancient Roman Baths dating back to 40AD. Look forward to sipping Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room. Following the tour in Bath, you will be served a traditional two-course dinner at a historic pub in the late afternoon.
After this, you can expect to proceed for a private viewing of Stonehenge. This UNESCO World Heritage site of Stonehenge, the most well-recognized prehistoric structure in the world. In your Stonehenge private tour, you will discover the mystique of the 5,000-year-old Neolithic stones that stand in a circle and wonder about it being a religious temple, an astronomical clock or a Bronze Age burial ground.
After the stone circle access tour of Stonehenge, you can spend time at the Visitors Center and exhibition, where you can find almost three hundred exhibits of archaeological value. The inner-circle Stonehenge tour is one of the best things to do in the UK.
- Private viewing of Stonehenge
- Discover the town of Bath
- See the Roman Baths and Pump Room
- Exclusive entrance to the Stone Circle
- Explore the 13th-century town of Lacock
- Visit to Lacock
- Professional Guide
- Private viewing of Stonehenge and access into the stone circle
- Two course meal (Currently not available due to COVID)
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
- Additional refreshments
Know Before You Book
- Currently Lunch is not available due to COVID
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- *25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks is valid until 31st March 2021
Know Before You Go
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
No options available on this date.