Product Code : NYWPA2
Leave the buzz of Big Apple behind you to travel through New Jersey and Pennsylvania and arrive at the historic city of Philadelphia.
You can look forward to seeing many attractions as part of your Philadelphia tour, including the Liberty Bell, Constitution Square and Congress Hall. You will also have the chance to walk through Elfreth's Alley, home of 18th-century artisans and traders of Colonial Philadelphia. See the 32 historic houses of this designated National Historic Landmark before continuing to the financial district, Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Historic Philadelphia and Rocky Steps. Next on the agenda is an Amish country tour in Lancaster County.
Expect to ride on a traditional Amish buggy through the rural landscapes, and visit the Amish market to shop for local hand-crafted collectibles. You will go on to Washington D.C. and spend the night at your hotel. On Day, plan for a Washington D.C. day trip covering all main landmarks like Lincoln, Washington, Korean and Vietnam Memorials, Arlington National Cemetery for the Changing of the Guards and the Kennedy family gravesite. You day tour from New York will also take you to the Mint. Air and Space Museum; Capitol, Senate and White House.
- Ride an authentic Amish Buggy
- Walk along historic Elfreth's Alley
- Includes overnight stay in Washington D.C. with breakfast
- See all main sights in Philadelphia
- Explore all landmarks of Washington D.C.
- Return transportation from New York City
- Professional Guide
- Amish Buggy Ride
- Sightseeing in Philadelphia and Washington D.C.
- 1 night Hotel Stay in Holiday Inn Express Suites, Washington D.C.
Know Before You Book
- A car seat or a booster seat is required for children under 8 years of age
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
2- Days Trip to Washington DC Philadelphia and Amish Country
Valid Days: 2 Days
Live Commentary Language
This option is non Cancellable.