Product Code : NYWD
On your Washington DC city tour, you will explore the U.S. capital and its grand neoclassical landmarks, including the icons that symbols of this city located on the Potomac River at the border of the states of Maryland and Virginia. Embrace the thrill of visiting the political center of the world on an exciting day trip from New York to Washington DC.
You will travel south from New York in the comfort of your air-conditioned bus or minivan. The route will take you through the states of New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland. The Washington DC sightseeing tour commences with a trip to the Arlington National Cemetery, which is the final resting place of the Kennedy family gravesite.
From here, you will continue to the epicenter of the city, the famous Capitol Hill to discover landmarks like the Capitol, Senate, and White House. Learn more about the functioning of the US government from your professional tour guide. The four also includes the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, the Lincoln, Korea, and Vietnam Memorials. The day ends back to New York in the early evening.
- Kennedy family’s tombs at the Arlington National Cemetery
- Day trip to Washington DC from New York by bus
- Views of Capitol Hill and White House
- See all famous sights of Washington D.C
- Visit Lincoln, Washington, Korean War and Vietnam War Memorials
- Return transportation from New York
- Deluxe-climate controlled motorcoach
- Sightseeing in Washington D.C.
- Entrance to Arlington National Cemetery
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- A car seat or a booster seat is required for children under 8 years of age
Know Before You Go
- Children under 2 years of age are free of charge
One day excursion by bus to Washington DC
Duration : 12:00
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.