Product Code : WCT
History of Warwick Castle Warwick Castle is one of England’s most iconic and famous attractions with a breathtaking history spanning over 1000 years. Built by the formidable William the Conqueror in the 11th century, the Castle has seen bloody battles, shocking betrayals and surprise attacks that you will uncover on your exciting adventure. Immerse yourself in the medieval world of the Castle with tantalising tales that will bring the past to life before your very eyes.
Explore the English Castle Have the chance to venture through Warwick Castle’s Great Hall and State Rooms, experience the Kingmaker, testing your senses of 15th century battle, see the largest medieval siege machine in the world at The Trebuchet, visit the goriest and most terrifying part of the Castle, the Dungeon, and enjoy learning the history of the Bear Tower, Watergate Tower and the Guards’ Room. Soak in views of this famous medieval fortress from the mound as you work your way to the top of the Castle’s oldest location. See the 60 acres of glorious scenery that surrounds the Castle including the exquisite Peacock Garden and Conservatory, the beautiful Rose Garden and the Pageant Field.
During the year, there are also special falconry displays to enjoy so be sure to watch out for those! Warwick Castle Maze If you make it out of the Castle unscathed, test your directional skills in the maze! Perfect for family fun, the maze will have you wandering left, right and somewhere in between before you find the right path to the exit. Work as a team and don’t lose each other because in this maze, only the greatest minds will figure out the shortcuts.
- Discover the Castle’s rich 1000 year history on this immersive experience
- Venture into the Castle Dungeon and travel in time in the iconic Time Tower
- Enjoy the Great Hall, State Rooms, Kingmaker and much more
- Visit one of the UK’s most historic landmarks – Warwick Castle
- Entry to Warwick Castle
- Entrance to the Castle Dungeon
Know Before You Book
- During poor weather conditions, the high towers and ramparts will be closed for safety reasons
- Standard prices apply for disabled guests - carers will go free
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Allow 4 - 5 hours to enjoy and experience everything at Warwick Castle
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes for an easy walk
Warwick Castle entry ticket
Valid Days: 1 Days
This option is non Cancellable.