Product Code : SBE
Visit the home of William Shakespeare and see where the legendary playwright was born, grew up and later lived with his wife Anne Hathaway.--Shakespeare’s Birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon has been open to visitors for over 250 years; letting fans of the Bard explore a home steeped in literary history. Famous visitors to Shakespeare’s home include Charles Dickens, John Keats, Walter Scott and Thomas Hardy! Walkthrough the half-timbered home and see where Shakespeare ate meals, slept and spent time with his family.
During your visit to Shakespeare’s Birthplace, you can also experience the introductory Shakespeare Exhibition. Find out how the boy from Stratford-upon-Avon became a household name all over the world! The exhibition features a selection of Shakespeare memorabilia, artwork and a copy of Shakespeare’s First Folio.
- Visit Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Experience the Shakespeare Exhibition
- Explore the 16th Century Half Timbered House Where William Shakespeare Was Born
- Follow in the Footsteps of Other Well-Known Writers Including Charles Dickens and John Keats
- Entry to Shakespeare’s Birthplace
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Visit Shakespeare Birthplace
Valid Days: 1 Days
This option is non Cancellable.