Product Code : PRODUCT5217
Pickup Service Available
The wine world knows Slovenia as a small but diverse wine country. There’s only 21.000 hectares of vineyards but 30.000 grape producers and a wine growing history that dates back before the Romans!
Vipava Valley is known for its crisp and aromatic fresh white wines and for progressive and bold winemakers. The picturesque valley is dotted with stone-built villages located on hill tops, where one can count more wine cellars than family homes.
Continue to Goriska Brda, located at the footsteps of the Alps and 20 km from the Adriatic Sea. Goriska Brda are one of the world’s best wine growing terroirs. Home not only to vine, the area also produces delicious cherries, persimmons, figs and probably the spiciest olive oil you have ever tasted. Throughout the tour, we stop at a small family run winery & have a guided tour.
- Visit the stone built villages located on hill tops
- Explore the Vipava Valley
- Explore one of the world’s best wine growing terroirs Goriska Brda
- Taste autochtonous wines
- Comfortable transportation
- Professional English speaking guide
- Up to 3 winery guided tours with wine tasting
- Meals and personal expenses
- Entrance Fees
Know Before You Book
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Alcohol free beverages are available for nondrinkers and persons under the age of 18
- According to the law, wine and other alcohol beverages are not served to persons under the age of 18
- If you are intolerant or allergic to a specific type of food, Please inform us in advance
Know Before You Go
- Please make sure you informed the local service provider about your dietary restrictions – if any.
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes & clothes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.