Product Code : BRVHH
Printed Voucher Required
Your full-day tour of Vienna starts at the city station of Karlsplatz. From here, you will embark on a guided walking tour of Vienna. Learn about the imperial history of the powerful Habsburg Empire that ruled Europe between the 15th and 19th centuries. You will also know about the famous music composers who gave the city its classical music legacy.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour in Vienna. Your Hop-on Hop-off tour bus ticket will help you discover most of the important sights in the grand Austrian capital. Explore the historic sights of Vienna city center, including the Hofburg Palace, which is now the seat of the Austrian Federal President today. It houses the grand art museums and the Spanish Riding School.
Explore the iconic Kartner Strasse and St. Stephan's Cathedral. You will also have free time to wander off on your own. As part of the day trip, you can also visit the Schonbrunn Palace, which used to be the summer residence of the Habsburg regents. Get off and on any of the 15+ stops and see all major landmarks on two sightseeing routes. The day tour from Bratislava will end with your return to Bratislava.
- Explore all major attractions on two bus routes
- Discover Vienna on a 24-hours Hop-on Hop-off bus tour
- Full-day tour of Vienna from Bratislava by bus
- Free guided walking tour in Vienna
- See the historic city centre of Austria’s capital
- Optional walking tour in Vienna in English or German
- Daily ticket on hop on/ hop off
- Return bus ticket Bratislava –Vienna –Bratislava
- Entrance tickets
- Metro tickets
- Pick up/ drop off in the hotel
Know Before You Book
- English, German & Other languages
- Age of children`s price are different for each tour and destination and are marked
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.