Product Code : PRODUCT2965
Let us show you the best of the Mornington Peninsula before we board the ferry to cross over the bay to Queenscliff. Along the way, look out for seals, dolphins and sometimes even whales. We depart Melbourne at 7.30am and start our journey to south of Melbourne, to St Kilda hugging the bay all the way to Mornington.
Our first stop is Mornington Pier where we’ll break for morning tea own expense). We stop at some glorious beaches along the way to take in the amazing views and have a close look at the famous bathing huts. We then turn inland to Arthur’s Seat, here you will enjoy the magnificent views of the bay. For the best view of the bay, take the state-of-the-art gondola at the Arthurs Seat Eagle and fly over the forest. (own cost). We will collect you at the bottom of the mountain. Once over the bay we take a slow drive around Queenscliff.
Then we visit the Point Lonsdale Lighthouse, which is at the entry of Port Phillip Bay. Great view of the Heads of Port Phillip Bay can be seen along the jetty at the lighthouse. We then take a drive through Geelong’s magnificent waterfront. Finally, we return directly back to Melbourne on the freeway, entering Melbourne via the Westgate bridge. The complete route around the bay is 250 km. Arrive in Melbourne at approx. 6 pm
- See the Heads of Port Phillip Bay
- View the waterfront of Geelong
- Take the magnificent views from Arthurs Seat
- Enjoy the coastline of Port Phillip Bay while travelling to the Mornington Peninsula
- Visit the historic village of Sorrento
- Crossing aboard the Queenscliff ferry
- Pick ups from city center hotels
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- It is recommended to bring a jacket, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Mornington Peninsula and Around the Bay
Duration : 11:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.