Product Code : PRN39
Starting with a hotel pick-up in Paris, take a comfortable van ride to the city to Versailles to explore the famous royal Chateau. The Versailles half day tour will give you chance to go inside the grand palace and admire its the opulently designed interiors. Using your audio guide, learn more about the colourful history of the imperials as you see the plush State Apartments, the magnificent Hall of Mirrors and the Queen's and King's Private Apartment.
Your Palace of Versailles tickets will allow you time to discover the delights of the vast landscaped Gardens of Versailles, which are a work of art in their own right. See the shady tree avenues, ornamental basins, decorative fountains and marble sculptures that adorn over 800 hectares of land. Built-in the classic French formal garden style, these gardens have over 200 sculptures and statues, intricately laid out flower beds, and a woodland stretching for miles. It is a good idea to take walks in these woodlands if time permits.
The Versailles Palace and Gardens are a UNESCO World Heritage site and every inch of the complex deserves that title. One unique aspect of this Versailles small group tour is the Hamlet of Queen Marie-Antoinette. Head out on a the offbeat trail to know more about this fairy-tale place, which the Queen got built in a rural style to fulfil her fantasy of living a simple peasant life.
- Self-guided tour in Palace of Versailles with audio-guide
- Take walks in the Versailles woodlands
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Hall of Mirrors and the Royal Apartments
- Discover Marie-Antoinette’s Hamlet
- Explore the vast Gardens of Versailles and Trianons
- Tickets for the Palace of Versailles
- Audio guide with individual headsets
- Transportation to and from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Beverages
Know Before You Book
- Please wear comfortable shoes as there is parquet flooring in the rooms
- The duration to explore the Palace of Versailles is approx. 2 hours
Know Before You Go
- Strollers cannot be taken inside the palace
- For photography, please click pictures without using flash
- Children below 3 years of age are free of charge
No options available on this date.