Product Code : VEFW-C
One of the things to do in Verona is to get acquainted with its ancient culture of cuisine and wine. You can book a half-day tour in Verona to sample its gastronomic delights and understand the locals’ love for food. Your professional guide will escort you through the atmospheric streets of the historic centre of town on your Verona day tour to reach the first scheduled stop, a typical Bottega.
Here, you can look forward to trying flavours of local cheeses and cured meats, along with freshly baked bread. You will learn about the history and traditions associated with Veronese food. Continue your culinary journey by visiting more favourite food stops and sample typical Italian products.
Up next is the opportunity to taste the best wines of the region, including the Amarone wine and Valpolicella wines, while listening to interesting commentary related to wine production. Following this, you can expect to try some delicious and authentic Italian street food as well as some gelato for dessert.
The half-day food and wine tour in Verona is a great way to know about popular and hidden eateries known for fine cuisine in the city.
- Learn about the history and culture of food
- Taste the famous Amarone wine of the region
- Try local cheeses, salumi and breads
- Visit a typical bottega in Verona
- Food and wine tour in Verona
- Small group tour
- Food and wine tasting during the tour (traditional cheese, cold cuts, wine tasting)
- Professional tour leader
Know Before You Book
- Please note that the scheduled locations may vary, depending on seasonal opening hours
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance
Know Before You Go
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
- Comfortable shoes suggested
Half-day food & wine tour of verona
Duration : 03:30
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.