Product Code : VEVA
One of northern Italy's most beautiful cities, Verona is best known for its association with Shakespeare’s Juliet balcony, in addition to regional wine and cuisine and art heritage. But other than that, one of the best things to do in Verona is to visit one of the largest amphitheaters in Italy. On your Verona arena guided tour, you will explore the Roman arena built in the middle of the 1st-century AD to host gladiator battles.
See the marvelous example of ancient architecture with an elliptical shape, which could seat about 30,000 spectators during the games. Accompanied by your professional guide, you will learn about Ala, the section of the outer ring that is still preserved. You will have the chance to discover the central arena where shows were held and the seating areas on least 50 levels.
Walkthrough the ancient corridors, where gladiator's chariots could pass in olden days and imagine the gory scenes that would have taken place in the mammoth, oval ground. Priority access is guaranteed with your skip-the-line entrance tickets. Nowadays, the Arena is used as a popular venue for summer opera events.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Verona Arena
- Learn about the Roman gladiator shows
- See one of the most impressive Roman amphitheaters
- Walk through the ancient corridors
- 30-minute guided tour of the Arena
- Skip-the-line entrance to Arena
- Professional guide
- Small Group Tour
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The tour can accommodate a maximum of 8 participants to enable our guide to offer the best possible
Know Before You Go
- Children upto 5 years of age are free of charge
Guided tour of Verona Arena
Duration : 00:30
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.