Product Code : VNDP
Printed Voucher Required
An exceptional tour to discover the masterpieces of Palazzo Ducale with expert local guides! The Palazzo Ducale symbolized for centuries the seat of the Venetian political power. In his splendid rooms, plastered and immersed in countless masterpieces of painting, the Duke and his Council controlled the fate of a thousand-year history republic.
Explore the Doge's Palace along with an expert guide who will show you the halls of power, highlighting the intricate historical details, the European Middle Ages and the immediately following centuries. You'll be amazed of the rich details of the gold staircase, of the realism of the scenes portrayed by numerous artists who have decorated this building, you will relive the anguish of the prisoners crossing the popular Bridge of Sighs, and getting into the Venetian prisons, famous for hosting Giacomo Casanova. An extraordinary tour not to be missed!
- Discover the masterpieces of Palazzo Ducale
- Walk across the famous Bridge of Sighs
- 1.5-hour guided tour of Doge's Palace in Venice
- Gaze in awe at the beautifully decorated rooms and halls
- Choose from the morning and afternoon departures
- Listen to interesting commentary in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian (only on Saturday) in morning departure and in English during afterno
- Take in the amazing art of masters like Titian, Tintoretto and Veronese
- Audio headsets
- Professional Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
Know Before You Book
- This tour is not wheelchair -accessible
- Children below the age of 5 are free
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.