Product Code : AVBGLW
During our Venice Ghost Walk you'll hear six intriguing ghost stories that will bring a chill to the night air. Throughout these 90-minute Venice Ghost Walking Tours your knowledgeable and entertaining guides will also entertain you with ghost stories and legends about Venice and the Venetians themselves.
Mind your step, as you follow your guide on our Ghost Walking Tour of Venice as you don't want to wake the dead! We'll cross several Ancient cemeteries hidden beneath the streets and campi of the modern-day city of Venice. As you navigate the labyrinth of Hidden Venice you'll see numerous architectural gems lost in the backstreets of Venice that include the famous Bovolo staircase. Built by a wealthy Venetian, at a time when Venetians still travelled around the city on horse-back, this elaborate staircase enabled the nobleman to ride his horse up to his private apartments.
On our Venice Ghost Walking Tours you'll explore a secret passage-way, one of the few remaining ones left in the city. The lover of a noble Venetian lady used this passageway to gain access to her private apartments without the knowledge of her husband (access subject to water-levels). With stories of rat-infested prison cells that flooded during high tide, and a stroll along the "Calle dei Assassini" you'll enjoy our Venice Ghost Walk with many surprises along the way. The Tour ends close to the Rialto Bridge.
- Explore a secret passage-way, one of the few remaining ones left in the city
- The tour features Rialto bridge, Bovolo staircase, Marco Polo house
- Enjoy our night tours of Venice lasting 1.5 hrs and featuring Venice ghost and legends
- Guides will entertain you with ghost stories and stories of the legends of Venice
- A delightful stroll through the dimly-lit alleyways of the Hidden Venice
- Venice Ghost Stories & Legends
- Expert English speaking Venice tour guide
- Tips and Gratuities
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Food or beverages
Know Before You Book
- Original Ghost and Legends tour operates with max 20 participants or fewer per guide
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a lot of walking
No options available on this date.