Product Code : MALTD-C
Pickup Service Available
This tour is both a visit of Valletta, impressive during the night, and a tour through the most spectral and mysterious side, the ghosts which inhabit it. You will visit the streets of the Malta's capital dismissing the current population and moving to past times (not always so distant) and through buildings and corners get to know some of the stories which have laid the foundation of the city, as much as the Order of Saint John and the British Occupation, like the haunted house of Saint Ursula, the ghost of the Co-Cathedral or the spirit of the priest in Republic Street, among others. You will also have free time to enjoy this charmed city with its more physic and palpable inhabitants and commodities.
- Know about the history of the priest in Republic Street
- See and pass through buildings and corners of the city
- Explore the city with its more physic and palpable
- See the haunted house of Saint Ursula and Ghost of Co-Cathedral
- Night tour of Valletta with the horror stories and murder mysteries
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Night Tour to Valletta
- English Speaking Guide
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children below 5 years are free of charge
- Please confirm your hotel location and details before 72 hours of your tour date.
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.