Product Code : MRLO-C
Printed Voucher Required
Departure for the Plateau of Valensole and its river of lavender fields. Stop among lavender and sunflower fields. Free time in the lavender fields. Stop at a lavender farm for lavender and lavender products. Stop in a charming small Provencal market to taste local specialties.
This is the time of the year when Provence puts on her purple and golden dress. June and July are the months of blooming lavender and sunflowers fields. Lavender and wild lavender grow in an altitude of between 500 and 1700m, in the sun and on a dry soil. It is a delight for your senses. Lavender is a treasure for the eyes, the nose and the palate. You can stroll among lavender plants, spot butterflies and bees working on the flowers, taste a lavender ice cream and by lavender products. Valensole is a particularly popular destination for its large fields of lavender alternating with waves of shining sunflowers. Simply stunning. The best time to come to Provence for photos op is late June to mid-July. Drive through lavender fields to reach the hilltop medieval village of Moustiers Sainte Marie famous for its ceramic's work. Free time at leisure for lunch.
Drive to the lac of Sainte Croix du Verdon and enjoy several photo stop on the way to enjoy panoramic views on the Verdon Canyon and lake. The last visit takes place in the famous Occitane museum to learn everything about essential oils and natural cosmetics making process.
- Experience the beautiful lavender field tour in Valensole, Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, Verdon and Occitane from Marseille
- Discover with a guide the medieval village of Moustiers
- Learn fascinating local history from our experienced guide
- Know the art of producing natural cosmetics at the L'Occitane Museum
- Click some stunning photos in the magnificent lavender fields of Valensole plateau
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off at the designated meeting points
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Child upto 3 years of age are free of charge
- Luggage's are not allowed during excursion
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.