Product Code : USFD-C
Full Day Start your tour leaving Uyuni town for Uyuni Salt Flats (full day trip Trip) at 11:00 a.m. with a visit to Uyuni's train graveyard' to see the first locomotives in Bolivia.
Then visit the small settlement of Colchani (salt miners' workshops), see handicrafts made of salt and textile art made of llama and alpaca. Take photos as you cruise along the vast white expanse of salt. Then, visit Ojos de Agua Salada and a hotel made completely of salt which is currently used as museum.
Lunch will be served near Isla Incahuasi following, have time to take a hike to the top of the island to see giant cacti and rock formations made of petrified coral. Take time to organize your group for fun perspective and proportion-distorted photos on the blinding white surface of the salt flats.
Then, head to a spacious area for the unique experience of seeing a beautiful sunset over the salt flats.
- See Giant Cacti and other rock formations made of petrified coral
- Begin from the Uyuni town for Uyuni Salt Flats
- Visit Uyuni's train graveyard' to see the first locomotives in Bolivia
- English speaking guide with the local driver
- Observe handcrafts and textile art at the salt minersacute
- Travel to Ojos de Agua Salada' and also see the hotel made of salt which is currently used as a museum
- Meals: 1 lunch
- Local Driver
- Transportation in 4WD with rooftop luggage rack
- 1 glass of wine
- Professional guide
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fees: Isla Incahuasi
- Travel Insurance
Know Before You Book
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Know Before You Go
- Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to departure
Full day tour of Uyuni Salt Flats - (Shared tour)
Duration : 08:30
Live Commentary Language
This option is non Cancellable.