Product Code : PRODUCT572
Visit of one of the most beautiful and cozy region of Italy: Abruzzo. Between the Adriatic Sea and the high mountain of the Apennines, Abruzzo offers to the visitor nice and charming villages such as Tagliacozzo and Ortona or towns like L'Aquila and Pescara. Many kilometers of sandy beaches join the region to the north and south of Italy via Giulianova and Teramo. On the way back to Rome, excursion to the Gran Sasso, highest peak of the Appenines and Tivoli, the city of the refined villas. Continuation to Umbria, visiting the Marmore Falls.
Visit of Perugia, it's capital and Assisi, the medieval village where Saint Francis was born. Accommodation for 3 nights in Assisi. Excursion to Spoleto and Todi. Visit of Gubbio and cruise at Lake Trasimeno, the biggest of the centre-south of Italy. Return to Rome with a stop in the wonderful town of Orvieto.
- Small villages, nice coast, medieval architecture are the amazing spots to be visited in this tour
- Tour for small groups discovering the region of the highest peaks in the centre and south of Italy: Abruzzo
- Umbria is the core of Italy with its charming villages on a top of a hill, medieval traditions and good food
- Wine and confetti tasting
- Entrance to the Marmore Falls and Basilica of St. Francis in Assisi
- Private minivan or coach
- Black truffle tasting in Umbria
- English speaking driver-guide
- Porterage, city taxes and tickets
- Meals and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children 0-2 must be accompanied by an adult and travel for free
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.