Product Code : MUFF-C
Gandan Monastery- Gandan is one of Ulaanbaatar’s main monasteries and also its biggest Buddhist center. There is a 26m tall gold-plated statue of Avalokiteshvara in the main temple. It is also where the fifth Dalai Lama was housed upon his visit to Mongolia D.
Sukhbaatar square – named after the leading General of 1921’s revolution this is the heart of Ulaanbaatar, surrounded by Parliament house, the Stock Ex-change Center, Chinggis Khaan’s statue complex, Opera Theatre, and Cultural Palace of Mongolia.
National History Museum of Mongolia- The museum introduces Mongolia’s history from ancient times up to the present time. The most popular exhibits are the hall with the artifacts from the Great Mongol Empire era and traditional costumes of about 29 ethnic groups of Mongolia.
Mongolian Cuisine- Typical Mongolian food is a noodle soup, buuz (steamed dumplings) and khuushuur (fried pine-cake). With an emphasis on meat dishes, the Mongolian diet is varied and very nutritious.
Zaisan Memorial Hill- This landmark, high above the city, offers a wonderful view of Ulaanbaatar and its surrounding landscape. Zaisan Memorial is dedicated to Soviet-Mongolian friendship, Soviet Red Army, and WWII heroes. Buddha Park- The Park was built in 2006 and it is located at the base of Zaisan Memorial Hill as gift from the people of Korea. 16m tall Shakyamuni stands in the center of the park.
Bogd Khan Winter Palace Museum- This is the royal residence of the last monarch of Mongolia and one of the most favorite attractions in Ulaanbaatar city. It has a wonderful collection of Buddhist paintings and sculptures along with artifacts used by the Bogd Khan himself.
Mongolian Traditional Folk-art concert (01 May- 01 Oct)- Enjoy a rich and unique performance of Mongolian folklore concert which includes performances such as – Traditional Long song, throat singing, horse head fiddle, traditional dances, contortion, and others.
- See the best of Mongolia on a full day city tour of Ulaanbaatar
- Watch the Mongolian Traditional folk concert with your family
- Visit the top attractions like Bogd Khan Palace museum, Zaisan Memorial and the Buddha Park
- Savour a hot-served Mongolian Barbeque dinner at Mongolian cuisine
- Tour guide
- All transfers
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Additional services
Know Before You Book
- Mongolian Traditional Folk Concert only available from 1st May to 1st October
- Keep rain coat or warm coat depending upon the weather conditions
- Please wear smart and casual clubbing clothes
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Ulaanbaatar Full Day Guided City Tour including Lunch
Operating Hours: 09:00 Hours
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.