Product Code : SUWS-C
Udawalawe National Park was designated as a national park to provide a haven for wild animals that were initially displaced by the construction of the Udawalawe Reservoir. Encompassing an area of 30,821 hectares, you'll be able to spot wild Sri Lankan elephants, dozens of water birds and other animals that thrive here.
The park is one of the more popular reserves on the island. The Udawalawe Elephant Transfer Home is located within the park as well. Established in 1995, its home to over 65 orphaned elephants, where they are taken care of until they're old enough to be released back into the wild. The months between May to September are said to be the best time to spot animals, as most of them leave the thick jungles in search of water.
Game drive in Udawalawe national park would be an amazing experience in your journey to Sri Lanka. Our team is well experienced and our expertise is a game drive in Udawalawe national park. We will pick up you from your hotel in Udawalawe and drive you to the national park. Our guides know well about Udawalawe wildlife safari and the natural habitats of animals. So you are very lucky to spot amazing lovely moments of wild animals, especially elephants.
After the drive, you will enjoy refreshments with traditional hospitality and you will drop off to your hotel in Udawalawe. You will be pick-up from your hotel (around Udawalawe) either at 05:30 AM hours for the morning safari and 02:00 PM hours for evening safari. Enjoy wildlife safari (approx. 04 hours) Enjoy refreshments in wildlife destination Hotel drop off ;
- Drive through the forest areas via safari jeep inside the national park
- Come along with us to spot elephants, water birds and other wild animals
- Half day Adventurous trip to the Udawalawe Wildlife Safari park in Sri Lanka
- Option to choose morning or evening tour
- Visit the Udawalawe Elephant Transit Home to observe the elephant's lifestyle
- Return hotel transfers service
- English speaking driver will lead your way
- Safari jeep and English speaking safari driver
- Udawalawe national park safari
- Refreshments in wildlife destination
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance tickets to national park
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Infants from 0 to 2 years are free of charge
- Infants and children should be accommodated by parents
- In case of bad weather activity will be rearranged or 80% of total tour fee will be refunded
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Half day Udawalawe Wildlife Safari tour in Sri Lanka
Duration : 04:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.