Product Code : LUTK
Printed Voucher Required
This Trakai Castle and Kernave tour are one of the most popular things to do from Vilnius. To begin your day, you will first visit Paneriai Memorial park, where one of the most noteworthy attractions is the park and museum dedicated to the tragedy of WWII. Then you will continue for the Trakai Castle tour, which is a site of the Lithuanian statehood, a military and political center.
The Trakai Castle tickets will give you the chance to learn about the Lithuanian Grand Dukes which is headquartered here. There will be an opportunity to taste traditional Karaites and Lithuanian specialties at a local restaurant in Trakai town. After this, you will be escorted to the Kernavė’s archaeological site, which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Kernavė is referred to as Lithuanian Troy and represents the cultural landscape of the country. You will discover its roots as the last pagan country in Europe before the transition to Christianity. Kernavėlė and Neris offer unique insights into the heritage of the ice age. Your Trakai day trip ends with a return to Vilnius.
- Tour the capital of Lithuania and learn about its rich history
- Tour of Trakai Castle and Kernave
- Explore Pajauta Valley and its ruins
- Explore the Trakai Castle
- Visit the medieval town of Trakai
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Hotel Transfers
- Transportation service
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and sun-protecting gears
- Trakai Island Castle will be closed on all Mondays in the month of January, February, March, April,
No options available on this date.