Product Code : AU7296
Looking for some fun, why not learn to surf. You have a lesson in the morning and then you get the afternoon to practice what you learnt. We depart Melbourne at 6.30 am and travel west out of Melbourne to direct to Torquay, the surf capital of Victoria. Our first stop is the foreshore of Torquay for morning tea and then it is onto Angelsea for your 2 Hour surf lesson. After lesson you have an option to grab some lunch in the village at your own cost and you get free time to explore.
After lunch we go back to the water, to practice what you have learnt in the morning. At 3 pm we head back to Torquay and spend the next 2 hours visiting the surf museum and shopping at all the major brand surf shops. At 5pm we head back to Melbourne and arrive back in Melbourne at approximately at 6.30pm.
- Learn to Surf Lesson
- Visit Surf museum at Torquay
- Practice surfing after your lesson
- Visit Torquay surf shop district
- Pick ups from city center hotels
- Use of surf board and wetsuit to practice in the afternoon
- Bottled water
- Surf lesson in the morning
- Morning tea
- Personal expneses
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- It is recommended to bring a jacket, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Learn to Surf Tour
Duration : 12:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.