Product Code : OSCTHS0001
If you are looking for things to do in Shinjuku at night, consider booking this small group tour. Known for it’s thriving nightlife, Shinjuku is one of the most popular districts in Tokyo.
Your professional guide will escort you to legendary and favourite local haunts to taste authentic street food. Some of the dishes that you can expect to enjoy include during the Tokyo bar hopping tour in Shinjuku are Yakitori, fried Tofu, Gyoza and grilled vegetable, align with local beer and Japanese saki. Listen to interesting commentary about the history and food culture of the area while you absorb the variety of aromas, sights and flavours.
The Tokyo bar hopping tour will transport you back in time to the 20th-century at the Golden Gai, where you can find over 200 small pubs, food stalls and karaoke bars. This is considered to be the most densely packed nightlife neighbourhood in the world. The bar-hopping tour includes all food costs, 1 drink at kushikatsu and 1 drink at Golden Gai.
- Includes food and drink
- Pub crawl in Shinjuku
- Taste local street food
- Bar hopping tour in Tokyo
- Visit 3 local bars and pubs
- Hopping 3 local izakaya bars with a local guide
- 4 drinks & 3 dishes or 3 drinks & 4 dishes, enough for a full dinner meal. (Vegan menu available)
- Photos during the tour
Know Before You Book
- Anyone Over 20 years or older are allowed to drink alcohol by Japanese law
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour
- As a respect for our guest & to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- This tour could possibly visit the place where smoking is not prohibited
No options available on this date.