Product Code : RMC19
Printed Voucher Required
Sign up for a fascinating day trip from Rome to Tivoli, an ancient city with a rich history. The most popular thing to do in Tivoli is to explore magnificent villas and parks. On this tour, you will see Tivoli villas, each of which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Since Tivoli is located a few kilometers from Rome, it makes a convenient day trip. First on the agenda, is a tour of Hadrian’s Villa in Tivoli.
Also called Villa Adriana, this complex is like a small town in itself and dates back to the 2nd-century. It was built by Emperor Hadrian and is designed with various architectural influences including Egyptian, Roman and Athenian. Exploring Villa Adriana is like time travel and you will see an array of ancient Roman ruins and palace ruins.
Next is the Villa d Este Tivoli tour, where you will visit a Renaissance-style palatial complex featuring a lavish terraced garden. Cascading water channels, grand fountains, sculptures and grottos and fountains make up this ideal Italian garden, which was inspired by the famed gardens of Babylon. Your tour of Tivoli with Roman Villas ends here and you will return to Rome in the afternoon.
- See Hadrian's Villa, the palatial residence Emperor Hadrian
- Guided walking tour of two famous Roman villas
- Learn about Renaissance history and art
- Day trip to Tivoli from Rome
- Explore Villa d'Este and its grand Italian gardens
- Entrance tickets
- Professional guide
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.