Product Code : BCNPBT
On this full-day excursion to PortAventura from Barcelona, you will enjoy an incredible experience! Discover six fascinating perfectly set worlds: Mediterranean, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, Mexico, and Far West. In each of them, you will have the best rides for the whole family, including Shambhala, the highest roller coaster in Europe. Also enjoy the water rides to cool off on a summer day, and many other options that guarantee fun in this park.
Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park, where everything is designed with stunning theme details to enhance your experience. Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México, and Far West..whatever you like to do, you'll find something to suit your interests. PortAventura Park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel an adrenaline rush. You will discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed, and size.
Climb on board for the ride of your life! You will encounter intense, dizzying, and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco, and Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster. And when you want to turn it down a notch, there are other rides that are just as thrilling and surprising. Or cool off in water attractions like Angkor or Suzuki Splash. You'll find plenty of attractions suitable for younger visitors: the Tomahawk roller-coaster in Far West, the exciting Coco Piloto plane ride, Imperial China play area ... and lots more fun for the whole family. You don't have to speed around on white-knuckle rides to have fun.
We invite you to enjoy a different kind of entertainment: the magic of show business with up to 40 daily performances! Let yourself be seduced by our exotic offers that await you. Discover dances from distant lands, tribal rhythms, shows by the light of bonfires, and more.
- Shambhala! is the highest roller-coaster in Europe and also has the longest fall in the continent.
- The eight loops of Dragon Khan captivate all vertigo and roller-coaster lovers.
- Furius Baco is pure speed in a horizontal catapult from 0 to 135 km/h in just three seconds.
- Up to 40 shows are performed a day in PortAventura: cancan, tribal dances, acrobatics and more.
- Theme zones to get to know and get into exotic places like China, Polynesia, Far West, Mediterrània, México and SésamoAventura.
- Round trip with air conditioned motor coach
- Entrance to Port Aventura Park
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.