Product Code : PRODUCT573
Visit one of the most beautiful and cozy region of Italy: Abruzzo. Between the Adriatic Sea and the high mountain of the Apennines, Abruzzo offers to the visitor nice and charming villages such as Tagliacozzo and Ortona or towns like L'Aquila and Pescara. Many kilometers of sandy beaches joins the region to the north and south of Italy via Giulianova and Teramo.
On the way back to Rome, excursion to the Gran Sasso, the highest peak of the Appenines and Tivoli, the city of the refined villas. Continuation to Tuscany. On the way to Siena, you'll have the chance to visit Tivoli, a wonderful village in the suburbs of Rome and Orvieto with its wonderful Cathedral.
After visiting Siena, it's time to discover San Gimignano, a place of great wine cellars and old palaces and Volterra, a major centre of the Etruscans. Included is an excursion to the Chianti Valley with wine tasting and the walled town of Lucca. On the last day, discover Pienza, the gate of entry to the Val d'Orcia, Montepulciano and Montalcino with its fortress and places to taste Montalcino red wine. The tour ends returning to Rome.
- Explore Tuscany which is one of the most popular regions of Italy with its charming villages on a top of a hill and it's medieval food
- Tour for small groups discovering the region of the highest peaks in the center and south of Italy: Abruzzo
- Small villages, nice coast, medieval architecture are the amazing spots to be visited in this tour
- Nobile di Montepulciano and Chianti red wine tasting
- Wi-fi on board
- Red local wine tasting in Abruzzo
- Private minivan or coach
- English speaking driver-guide
- Porterage, city taxes and tickets
- Meals and Drinks - unless specified
Know Before You Book
- Children 0-2 must be accompanied by an adult and travel for free
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.