Product Code : CS16HH
Pretty and vibrant, Stratford-upon-Avon is an idyllic market town in the county of Warwickshire that has something for everyone – explore the sites and history of this place with our hop-on hop-off open-top bus tour. Stratford-upon-Avon owes its fame to William Shakespeare – the legendary playwright was born in this town and spent his formative years there.
Despite his career taking off and flourishing in London, Shakespeare continued to have strong connections to Stratford throughout his life, eventually relocating back to his hometown and dying there on his birthday. When in Stratford visiting Shakespeare’s birthplace is an absolute must – the very home where he is believed to have been born and raised (a restored 16th-century half-timbered house) is still standing to this day.
See the cultural impact of Shakespeare on Stratford-upon-Avon and explore the town’s best sites on our hop-on hop-off bus tour. For 24 hours you’ll have the option to choose from 11 stops and hop on and off as much as you like. You can also choose to stay on our open-top bus for the duration of the route and simply sit back and relax.
- Audio commentary on-board our hop-on hop-off bus
- You’ll be dropped off at the doorstep of the town’s main attractions
- See William Shakespeare’s birthplace and much more
- Choose from 11 stops
- Explore Stratford-upon-Avon at your own pace
- Audio guides available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese
- Hop-on hop-off tour of Stratford-upon-Avon
- Entries to attractions
- Travel to or from Stratford-upon-Avon
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.