Product Code : STGA-C
This is the perfect boat tour if you are looking to experience the untouched nature of our unique archipelago in Stockholm in a short time. The tour is 2,5 - 3 hours, just right to experience the best our beautiful archipelago has to offer.
On board our guide will tell you all about what's typical about the Stockholm archipelago in a very inspiring way, making the journey a beautiful and informative outing. You will travel with either M/S Oumlstanaring I, built in 1906, S/S Stockholm, built in 1931 or M/S Waxholm III built in 1903. All the three ships are classic pearls and well-known elements in the archipelago. On board the cafeteria serve hot and cold drinks and sandwiches, salads and pies.
- Know what's typical about the Stockholm archipelago
- Services of professional English speaking guide
- Ships are classic pearls and well-known elements in the archipelago
- Enjoy untouched nature of archipelago in Stockholm
- Cruise Tour
- Professional guide
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
Know Before You Book
- Children up to 5 years are free of charge
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
No options available on this date.