Product Code : FLGDLT0005
Sign up for a day tour from Cape Town to discover South Africa’s legendary and world-renowned wine estates in Stellenbosch. Considered to be one of the top things to do in South Africa, the Cape Winelands tour will transport you through the beautiful vineyard-laded countryside for a wonderful wine and cheese tasting session. A short 45-minute drive will take you to a completely different landscape, where mountains, vineyards and Cape Dutch homesteads speak of rich cultural heritage. Your destination, the historic university town of Stellenbosch is the second oldest town in South Africa, famous for its oak-lined avenues and wine culture. There are more than 200 wine and grape producers in the region, each of which is known for unique flavors of wines.
The most famous wine region in South Africa, Stellenbosch is synonymous with the best Cabernet Sauvignon grape variety, which is blended with Merlot to produce Bordeaux Blend wines. On your wine tour, you will learn about some of the best wines in the world, have the chance to visit some wonderful wine farms and wine cellars, and finally taste the fine local wines, accompanied by a selection of cheeses.
- Taste fine local wines in Cape Winelands
- Explore the town of Stellenbosch
- Visit wine cellars in Stellenbosch
- Wine tour from Cape Town
- Travel to one of the famous wine regions of the world
- Entrance fee to the garden
- Professional tour guide
- 2x wine tasting & platter
- Pick up and drop off
- Extra drinks and services unless specified
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- Alcohol will be served as per the African laws
- Minimum 2 person require to book this tour
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate walking is involved
Duration : 08:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is non Cancellable.