Product Code : SPR12
Visit the Russian Museum - the world's largest museum of Russian art along with a private guide throughout the tour. The Russian Museum boasts about more than 400,000 works showcasing the entire history of Russian art. It displays nearly every form and genre of art in Russia, consisting of an amazing collection of old Russian icons, works of painting, graphic art and sculpture, decorative and applied art, folk art and numismatics, in addition to the world's finest collection of the Russian avant-garde.
Grab this opportunity to witness two and a half-century-old collection of ideas and culture along with their development history in this private tour to the Russian Museum.
This tour will let you experience and learn in detail about the masterpieces by the most famous and talented Russian artists, such as Levitsky, Borovikovsky, Petrov-Vodkin, Brullov, Bruni, Vrubel, Aivazovsky, Shishkin, Malevich, Savrasov, Repin, Levitan, Serov, Rerikh.
Also, enjoy the interiors of Mikhailovsky Palace which still retain its original look and showcase in all manners its historic grandeur. Avail the tickets and visit the Russian Museum now!
- Professional licensed guide speaking English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
- Skip the Line 3 hours private State Russian Museum tour
- Marvel at the great creations by Levitan, Borovikovsky, Bruni and Petrov-Vodkin
- State Russian Museum encompasses old Russian icons, paintings and folk art, graphic and art sculpture
- All entrance fees included in the tour price
- Look in awe at the world's finest collection of Russian avant-garde
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Professional licensed guide
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.