Product Code : SPR3
While traveling to St.Petersburg, famously referred to as the world's cultural capital, you can book a private tour to Peterhof, a lavish, sprawling Imperial estate located on the seashore. This summer residence of the Russian Imperial family was built by Peter the Great and is also referred to as the Russian Versailles.
On this day tour from St.Petersburg, you can expect to explore the expansive gardens in the complex, which are split into two parts, the Upper Garden and Lower Park. Among the noteworthy attractions of the gardens are its unique fountains. The highest fountain in Peterhof is the Samson Fountain, which forms the centerpiece of the Grand Cascade. The fountain is fed by a 4-km long reservoir and shoots water 20 meters into the air.
The fountain performance is a special feature of the Peterhof Palace. Another fascinating feature is the Chessboard Hill Cascade, where you can find three dragons with water spouts and many elaborately sculpted statues of Greek and Roman deities. The Chessboard Hill Cascade is located in the Lower Gardens. The Peterhof private tour from St.Petersburg is a treat for people who love grand gardens and opulent palaces.
- See the unique fountains of Peterhof
- See all the attractions of Peterhof Palace and gardens
- 5-hour tour of Peterhof Palace complex
- Priority access with skip the like tickets
- Visit the Russian Versailles
- Services of a Professional Tour Guide (Wherever Applicable)
- 72 Hours Rome Hop on Hop off Open Top Bus Ticket
- Select Any 6 Things to Do from Attraction Tickets/Coach Tours/Theatre Ticket/2 Course Lunch or Dinne
- Multilingual Audio guide on Hop on Hop off Open Top Buses
- Travel by an Air-Conditioned Luxury Coach (Wherever Applicable)
- Anything which is not part of Inclusions
- Food Beverages (Unless specified)
Know Before You Book
- Or you can make a call to our customer care to mention the hotel details
- During online booking, mention the hotel details in the special requirements section at the time of
- Cut-off time for the booking is 5 days, so book your tickets before 5 days
No options available on this date.