Product Code : SGM08
Sign up for a day full of contrast in neighboring Bosnia and Herzegovina. The diversity of cultural styles will leave you breathless on our first stop – the town of Počitelj.
Visit old sanctuary and walk through the historic village while admiring Ottoman and Mediterranean culture. Mostar town is a perfect place to experience a Balkan lifestyle. Spend your free time at its vibrant streets after a tour with a local tour guide.
Meet friendly locals and taste traditional specialties near picturesque Old Bridge – the iconic UNESCO World Heritage site, also known as a symbol of tolerance and a reminder of Bosnian war. Cross the bridge to witness the different culture and architecture and you might see the divers jumping into a chilly river below.
Mostar will inspire you with its tradition and folk style. After exploring the towns and its unique landscapes, it is time for relaxation in the valley of Trebizan river. Discover Kravica National Park and swim under refreshing falls. This natural attraction is very popular place to rest after tours in Bosnia. Recharge in the nature before heading back to Split.
- Finish your day by swimming in the emerald pool of the National Park Kravica
- Taste original Turkish coffee in UNESCO protected city of Počitelj
- A window to the Orient – explore the town where the East meets West
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket to the National Park
Know Before You Book
- Entrance fee to the national park is not included in the tour ticket
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Wear casual and comfortable walking shoes
No options available on this date.